It's not the year 3000, but these kids have made it to the future

Image result for jonas brothers old photos

Recently, the popular boy band The Jonas Brothers have come back together after being solo artists for years following their band's break up. The band included three out of the four Jonas brothers, Kevin, Nick, and Joe. They originally formed as a band called 'Son's of Jonas' in 2005, but later switched to their current name as they grew in popularity. Their career took off from there, and the three boys rapidly became one of the most popular boybands of their time. Not only had they sold out thousands of shows all over the world, but the boys also starred in their own show on Disney Channel called 'Jonas LA' and appeared in other Disney Channel originals such as Hannah Montana and Camp Rock. The band broke up in 2013, presumably because of Nick's decision to go solo, and left millions of fans heartbroken worldwide.

When I first heard that their band was getting back together I was extremely confused. I had been a fan of the Jonas Brothers since their early years of success, and because I had been so devastated when they split, it was unbelievable that they were coming back together to make more music and go back on tour. One of the first concerts I have ever attended was a Jonas Brothers concert back in around 2010, and I remember it was one of my favorite memories of that time. My parents have always played music for me since I was a newborn, so music has a very big space in my heart and it always will be.

I think the Jonas Brothers made a smart decision coming back together as a band. People are attracted to things that can remind them of a good time they've had in the past, and by coming back together, it's almost as if Michael Jackson or Elvis Presley were to be resurrected. The nostalgia people have from their old memories of the Jonas Brothers is what is keeping them coming back for more, and it has certainly made that effect on me as well. While I am not as fond of their new songs as I am of their old ones, I think the band remains very talented and will always be an all time favorite of mine. 

Comments

  1. I agree, I am so glad they came back as a whole band instead of all of the solo comebacks or with other bands. I literally grew up watching them and listening to them and to see them back just gives me nostalgia, and I cant wait to see what else they have in store.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment